AMERICA IS WHERE IT IS TODAY BECAUSE IT BOUGHT INTO THE RACIST IDEOLOGY OF A CORRUPT, DISHONEST, AND IMMORAL CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT NAMED donald trump...AND CONTINUES TO BUY INTO THE RACIST IDEOLOGY OF A CORRUPT, DISHONEST, AND IMMORAL PRESIDENT NAMED donald trump.
donald trump: A candidate whose only persona on the national stage was as a rude and discourteous “star” of a TV show;
a candidate who parlayed a “celluloid identity” with a racist reality into a platform to run for president under the banner of a Republicant party who has had a love affair with the pathology of White American racism and White privilege for quite some time;
a candidate who showed during his campaign, like most Republicants, he had no integrity and principles;
a candidate who regularly showed off his core racist attitudes; and
a president who continues to show off his core racist attitudes.
For 3 ½ years, White America bought into the trump racist façade...No qualifications, No leadership, No experience in decision-making, No empathy for people---just a TV image with an embedded identification with racism since his childhood. Yet, that was good enough. He had the two qualifications White America apparently wanted and needed...he was White, and he had the requisite core racist mentality.
This White American racist president is now in the center chair of the decision-making process which affects White America’s future, and literally the future of the world, and yet, White America hangs on his every word. "Liberate" is his new code word as it relates to a pandemic, no less. White America still has not learned its lesson. Trump has also shown that he really does not give a damn about Whites who are not in the 1%. Those Whites are his means to an end. Just rile them up with images of what Blacks and Browns are doing to them, even in the midst of a pandemic, without their realizing they are being used in such a way which does not benefit them. Now, the draft dodger sends them out to protest sensible health protocols which could save their lives, and they do not understand the degree being safe and being prudent will save their lives. Liberate. They are soldiers, spelled sacrificial MAGA hat wearers, fighting coward draft dodger donald trump’s political war.
It is a carbon copy of what the 1% White owners of enslaved people did to start the Civil War. They sent the other 99% White Southerners to fight a war to maintain slavery...to overthrow the American government to achieve that goal...yet, 99% of the 99% White soldiers, did not own enslaved persons. They were sent to fight the racist battles of wealthy owners of enslaved persons so they (the wealthy owners) could maintain their obscene wealth. Racist draft dodger trump is doing the same thing now. He wants ignorant racist soldiers to fight his battles. and the only agenda item is, to help him.
It was racism then...as it is racism now...and White folks are still tools...ignorant tools, whether they understand it or not. America was founded on White Christian racism. White Christian Racism is America’s original sin. It still is.
The Struggle Continues!
Leave a Reply.
Rodney. L. Hurst, Sr.